A New Venue ..A New Challenge...for a New Way of Art

 





A New Venue...A New Challenge...for a New Way of Art

 Memories, reminiscences, fancies, myths, illusions, and superstitions 

"are all worthy of art".  

They are venues for the soul to dive into ways to recreate reality or beautify fantasies. 

We all like these venues. 

Our minds make up stories, legends, and sometimes facts out of those. 

At a certain time, our minds prefer working on beliefs for checking their genuineness, authenticity,

and accuracy. 


I think it is a turning point in oneself.  

For years and years, I have used to draw according to certain ideologies and traditions. 

Three years ago, I decided to find out my own tradition, discover my ideology, explore new techniques,

forming my own artistic identity.     


Having One's Tradition is a matter of importance. It has principles of aesthetics. 

It is built on my own philosophy. 

It is obtained by great work. It involves a sense that means a lot to me. It has certain perceptions touching

something valuable to me. It covers the period of my full maturity It has its own creative and critical skills.


It is a long journey full of joy, the abundance of sacred holy beliefs to transform from a representational

method to an abstractional one. 



Wow...

I am ready to dive into a new venue with the lights of some Saudi artists like you. 

 


Click here 

Or here 

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

(12) مجالا لخطة 2024

قانون كونفوشيوس – قانون الغربنة في التدريب

كساء التوبة الضافي ... تأملات

مزاج البسطاء

تقنية السكينة السريعة للبروفيسور عبدالله العبدالقادر (Quick Coherence Technique )

قراءة فنية لجدارية كيث هارينغ